Please Read Wolverine Dermatology’s COVID19 Statement
At Wolverine Dermatology, we take infection control seriously every single day.
It is our goal to make our practice as safe as possible during this time for both our patients and our staff.
At this time if you can answer yes to any of the following questions, we ask that you call to reschedule the office before coming for your appointment.
- Do you have, or have you had a fever in the last 24 hours?
- Do you have any symptoms of a cold, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you returned from a trip to Europe or Asia, or been on a cruise within the last 2 weeks?
- Have you returned from Seattle, the Bay Area of California or the New York metropolitan area in the last 2 weeks?
- In the last 2 weeks, have you been exposed to someone known to have COVID-19? A known exposure to it? Or being tested for it?
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Stay at home if you feel sick, except to seek medical care.
- If you are currently sick or have had a fever over the past 24 hours, please reschedule your appointment until you are well again
- Seek care from your Primary Care Physician is you experience:
- Breathing Difficulty
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, mouth)
- Minimize unnecessary person-to-person contact (handshakes, high-fives, etc…)
- When coughing or sneezing cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your arm/sleeve and not your hands
- As directed by the CDC, if you have traveled to China, Iran, South Korea, or Europe please self-quarantine for 14 days
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Requesting patients that feel sick to call and reschedule appointments
- Staying informed about the local and national COVID-19 situation
- Ensure infection control standards are employed
- Disinfect high-touch areas continuously
Wolverine Dermatology will continue to focus on the needs of our patients and care for people to the best of our ability. It is our joy and privilege to deliver high quality care to patients with respect and compassion.
Thank you for helping to keep our community strong.
To Schedule a Telehealth Appointment
- Call WD for a telehealth appointment. You MUST have an appointment to be seen.
- Review the consent and email your written consent to Manager@WolverineDermatology.com. You do NOT need to print, sign, and scan the actual consent. Your email consent is legally sufficient.
- Prior to your appointment time, please follow the link to your physician’s doxy.me portal. You will NOT be required to create a profile. You will simply input your first and last name to be added to the virtual queue.Click the link below that is your provider:
- Just prior to your appointment time, log-on to doxy.me website. Our staff will locate you, connect with you on the video teleconferencing website, and begin your visit.